How to buy Bitcoins
Bitcoin is the only platform where users can purchase Etizolam online with anonymity.
Buy Bitcoins Using your Debit card, credit card, Bank transfers, through online bitcoins Market or simply purchase using Cash.
What are Bitcoins?
Simply put, bitcoin is an online currency. It’s like your regular dollar or euro, except it’s only available in digital form. Many people use bitcoins not just for purchasing goods and services but also as a form of investment.
The main difference of bitcoin from regular currency is it doesn’t use a third party for the exchange.
For example, when using your credit card to purchase something, your money goes through a bank or credit card company before reaching the merchant. When you use bitcoins, the coins are sent from your wallet to the merchant’s wallet without needing to go through a financial institution first. For the most part, this makes bitcoin transactions anonymous and untraceable.
Bitcoin therefore, has the following advantages:
Exchange money instantly with anyone from anywhere in the world
Eliminate the need to create a merchant account or use a financial institution
Low fees compared to financial institutions
Minimal risk of identity theft since most transactions are anonymous
Protection against fraud as one can’t counterfeit bitcoins
How Bitcoin Transactions Work
Bitcoins are created through a process called “mining”. To keep things simple, it works like this:
Transaction is placed. — Computer (“block chain”) records details of transaction. — ”Bitcoin miner” verifies the block chain is correct. — Transaction is verified and coins sent to the merchant.
A computer, called a “block chain”, records the details of the transactions including the time and who owns how many coins. A “bitcoin miner” is any person with a computer that verifies that the details of the chain are correct and confirms the transactions. They’re usually paid a fee in bitcoins as well, thus increasing the supply.
Creating a Bitcoin Wallet
There are three ways to store bitcoins – using an online wallet, a paper wallet or a hardwire wallet.
1. To be able to store and use bitcoins online, you first need a “bitcoin wallet.” There are two ways to do this:
1. Install a Bitcoin client. This is software that powers the currency.
2. Create a third party wallet like with Blockchain.info.
(Please refer to the end of this tutorial for how to set-up Blockchain or other similar bitcoin wallets.)
2. You can also create a “paper wallet”. That’s exactly what it says – a paper with the code to your bitcoins. It’s cheap and not subject to hacking or hardware issues. Of course, you need to be mindful of where you keep it because it’s only paper.
Several sites offer paper wallet services like
3. Use a hard wire wallet. This is basically a compact device, similar to a USB stick, that stores your bitcoin keys. These are a little harder to obtain as there are limited facilities offering this service.
To buy bitcoins, you need an exchange service. The more popular ones are:
The process works pretty much the same way for all of these services. You need to register and verify your account and then provide proof of identity.
1. Register and verify your account as per usual.
2. Once the account is ready, go to “Card Manager.” This is located at the top right menu.
3. Enter your card details, including your name, card number and card expiration date.
4. Verify that the information entered is correct and click on “Porceed.”
5. You will be asked to provide 2 pictures – one of you with your bank card and another with your ID. Make sure that your face is clearly seen.
6. After submitting the pictures, click “Proceed.”
7. You will be asked to enter your CVV code. That’s the 3 digits found at the back of the card. Click “Proceed”.
8. The next step is a charge verification. Cex.io will ask you to enter a small amount for verification. This amount will be refunded back to you.
9. Once this is done, you can purchase bitcoins using your bank account/card.
10. Go to “Wallets”. Click on “Deposit.”
11. Select the “Type of Deposit” (card or bank transfer), which card you want to use (if choosing credit card) and how much in dollars/euros you want to deposit.
12. Click “Deposit.”
13. Once the money is deposited, you can start buying bitcoins.
14. Go to “Buy/Sell” button at the top menu. You can buy bitcoins here at a fixed price. Aletrnatively, you can go to “Trade” button and set orders. Some people prefer the latter as it gives a better price.
1. Go to Coinmama.com. Register and Verify your account.
2. Click “Buy Bitcoins”.
3. Enter the amount of coins or the dollar value you need.
4. Click “Credit card”.
5. Enter the bitcoin address from the merchant. Hit “Complete.”
6. You will be redirected to the “Payment Details” screen. Enter your card info and wait for the transaction to be validated.
7. Go back to your Coinmama home page to check on the transaction status.
1. Go to https://www.bitstamp.net/
2. At the middle of the page, you will see “Create Account”. Click on that.
3. You will be redirected to another page that says “Open your free account.”
4. It will ask for your First and Last Names, Email and Country. Enter your information.
6. Click “Register.”
7. A box will pop up saying the registration is complete and you need to access your email for the customer ID and password.
8. Go to your email and look for the email from Bitstamp. It will include your Client ID and password.
9. Go back to Bitstamp and click “Login.”
10. Enter your Client ID and Password and click “Login.”
11. You will be redirected to another page asking to change your password. Enter your old password and the new one you want to use. Click “Change Password.”
12. After the password has been changed, you’ll be directed to another page asking to verify your personal details including your address and identification details.
13. Once this is done and the account is verified, you can start buying bitcoins.
14. Go to “Deposit”.
15. Select your preferred method of transferring funds (ie. Wire transfer, SEPA, etc).
16. An 11-digit reference code and account information will be provided. This is where the funds must go.
17. Make the deposit and check if your Bitstamp account has already been credited.
18. Go to “Trade.”
19. Place and instant buy order. This will buy bitcoins at the lowest price offered on the market. You can also place a limit order if you only need to buy a certain amount of bitcoins than what you have deposited.
20. Once you have the bitcoins, you can withdraw them to your wallet or send it to someone else.
Using Coinbase? Please take a moment to read this.
It has come to our attention that Coinbase may close accounts after using it to send bitcoins to certain merchants. While we can’t really say if they will close your account for sending Benzoland your bitcoin payment, it pays to err on the side of caution.
Here’s what you can do to avoid Coinbase account closure. It’s easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download personal wallet, Green Address.
2. Transfer your coins from Coinbase to your Green Address wallet (or your Green Wallet).
3. Pay your Benzoland order from your GreenWallet.
GreenWallet should have the coins sent to us in 2 hours or less.
How to Download and Use Green Address Wallet
Here’s a guide to downloading, installing and setting up a Green Address wallet using your mobile phone.
1. Search for “GreenAddress.it” from the IOS app store or Google Play Store.
2. Download the app.
3. Once installed, open it.
4. You will be prompted to create a new wallet.
5. Follow the 4-step account set-up instructions. Please do not forget to secure your account by copying the mnemonic passphrase and saving it in a secure location.
6. Once done, click on “Take me to my wallet.”
7. Swipe right to show your account options. Choose “Receive Money.”
8. Click on “Show URI and address” to get a wallet address.
9. Go back to Coinbase and send your funds from there to your GreenWallet using the address you generated.
10. Once the funds are there, you can choose “Send Money” to send the coins to Benzoland.
Here’s a guide if using a desktop and Chrome browser.
1. Go to https://github.com/greenaddress/WalletCrx
2. Find the latest version of the app and click to download.
3. Once downloaded, click on the downloaded zip file and choose “Show in Folder”.
4. Double-click the file to launch options. Choose “Extract Here”. That will extract the file from the current directory.
5. Go back to Chrome, click on the on the three lines at the right-most corner of the screen and choose “Tools”>”Extensions”>”Enable developer mode”.
6. Click on “Load unpacked extension” and click on the extracted directory.
7. Once done, launch the app. Choose “create new wallet” from the upper right hand corner.
8. Follow the 4-step account set-up instructions. Please do not forget to secure your account by copying the mnemonic passphrase and saving it in a secure location.
9. Once done, click on “Take me to my wallet.”
10. Click on the Options (4 lines at the top left corner) and choose “Receive Money.”
11. Click on “Show URI and address” to get a wallet address.
12. Go back to Coinbase and send your funds from there to your GreenWallet using the address you generated.
13. Once the funds are there, you can choose “Send Money” to send the coins to Benzoland.